@Mozart
It's simply speculation on your part. Iran has it's own agency. The Iranian peace proposal may have been entirely it's own initiative.
And absolutely they will ignore China if they feel their survival is at stake. This perception that the American right has everything is ultimately about money leads to all sorts of miscalculations. By that logic Putin should never have invaded Ukraine and upset it's biggest customers in Europe.
China views on Iran haven't changed.
China is against Iran building a nuclear weapon and is against nuclear proliferation.
China supports Iran's right to have a civilian nuclear program, believing it can be monitored by international observers.
China is against the introduction of tolls or charges for the passage of ships through international water ways.
China is against the US military action against Iran and supports a diplomatic solution.
China is against the US blockade of Iran.
They have held these views consistently well before the UN summit last week. They are zero indication they are going to suddenly shift to views more aligned with America.
"As for using Chat, I have no problem at all when you use it to establish facts. But when you are unable to come up with counter arguments in a debate and use Chat to do that for you, you are no longer the debater."
I pointed out the logical flaws with your OP. Instead of acknowledging them you rephrased your hypothesis then shoved it into chatgpt as a sort of leading question. I have no doubt I could phrase a line of questioning into chat that implies that the US achieved very little diplomatically at the UN summit and get chat to agree with that.
But away from A.I. From looking at media analysis from around the world, the general consensus on the UN summit is that on the US-Iran war the needle barely moved, that nothing of significance was achieved and that China was the country that did the best diplomatically as it was able to present to the world an image of a balanced negotiator in the conflict.
"But please don’t lead with China has no way to influence Iran"
Where did I say that Captain strawman?
"ROFL"
Got love the sheer obnoxiousness of these post sign offs.