FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / RUGBY /  Predictions of a 3rd kind...ABs vs Oz

Predictions of a 3rd kind...ABs vs Oz

Started by Denny0 REPLIES11 VIEWS· 08 Oct 2026, 11:41
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
DE
DennyCaptain13,258 posts
08 Oct 2026, 11:41
#1
08 Oct 2026, 11:41#1

The interesting thing is that Oz are on a winning streak, unlike our Kiwi mates. Some reckon Oz beat an out-of-sorts Bok B team, while a few here think the ABs are a second-rate side. Looking at the pros and cons, I believe Oz were made to look good against a understandably weak Bok effort, whereas the ABs simply weren’t up to the challenge against a formidable Bok team. I’ve always thought the ABs would gain from the experience of playing the Boks on home turf. On that note, I’m tipping the work-in-progress ABs to win by 10.

— END OF THREAD —

More from Rugby

More news