@bobbok
Please read what I wrote above,. I said I do not like what happened and then went on describe why it is so difficult for Parties in a country the size of 1 sixth of all the landed area in the world. That is why political parties in opposition find it difficult to operate in the whole country. I do not condone the system _ I just point out how difficult is for parties to operate countrywide when they do not have the means to do so. 2003.
In most large countries such as Russia and even the U S A political fraud in election is in evidence. In Russia it is the problem of not having parties operating countrywide - in the U S A it is systematic fraud in States controlled by the Democratic Party where millions of votes by unidentified people and result declaration is delayed for up to three weeks to make sure the DP won in states, They do it by what is called ballot harvesting collected after the election date and since no identification provided most votes come from graveyards, California alone has circa 6 million voters on their voters roll.
I condone neither of the two systems - it stinks to high heaven.. A classic is the Court ruled to remove the dead from the voters roll. The California legislation did not comply and passed law that voters must apply to be removed from the roll and that applies to the dead as well. Sounds like shit which it is in countries where dishonesty in elections prevail.
.