The international Political instability and MAGA America have deemed it too risky to leave Gold within America.
Blob, my arguments are obviously plausible. As shown by your reaction.
BTW, stop dragging Uncle Mike into your shit. He's got nothing to do with this.
Why did Fabian Holland find the need to share that shit specifically during the SA vs New Zealand rivalry tour?
And the very pertinent question is, why did you jump on the bandwagon and post that article on Ruckers forum? Riddle me that.
Stop deflecting and answer the questions.
Its all part of my, I live to give persona ... I see or read something & if I think it of interest I'll post it.
The journalist asked the questions & Holland gave what I felt were sincere responses.
Virtually everyone here ( except, sadly, KC & ouMaaik ) decries apartheid. Bravo! So why not Fabian ?
Watch 'Jackass ' yet ?



