FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / MIKES GRIPES /  More egg on Bozo's face . . .

More egg on Bozo's face . . .

Started by Rooinek30 REPLIES111 VIEWS· 24 Sept 2026, 19:13
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
Rooinek
RooinekCaptain19,042 posts
24 Sept 2026, 19:13
#1
24 Sept 2026, 19:13#1

Bozo recently banned three media outlets from the White House: CNN, MS NOW and Politico.

All three were banned because they dared to question Bozo's pathetic and childish lies and didn't marvel at his alleged successes.

Trumpanzees were probably applauding this draconian attack on free speech but they and their master Bozo have now got egg all over their stupid faces after a federal judge ordered their reinstatement.

Wehe . . . what a loser!

DbDraad
DbDraadCaptain27,048 posts
24 Sept 2026, 19:48
#2
24 Sept 2026, 19:48#2

LOL...the things that gets you excited...

Mozart
Coach50,724 posts
Mozart24 Sept 2026, 18:53

Basically jealousy

Rooinek
Captain19,042 posts
Rooinek24 Sept 2026, 20:35

escalating personal antagonism - check
movement away from factual debate - check
an attempt to socially frame the opponent rather than rebut them - check
It’s more “performative ridicule” than argument - check

LMAO!

Mozart
MozartCoach50,724 posts
24 Sept 2026, 20:09
#3
24 Sept 2026, 20:09#3

Now there’s stupid….obviously Trump’s legal advisors knew some Woke Judge would come out of the woodwork. But he did it to officially brand certain media outlets as biased. It’s a political calculus. Poor Rooinek frothing at the mouth and stamping his smelly foot just doesn’t understand why he keeps getting away with the games he plays.

sharkbok
Captain23,447 posts
sharkbok24 Sept 2026, 18:31

It was a Trump-appointed judge. The White House belongs to the people; a president does not have the authority to ban opposition news media reporters.

Mozart
Coach50,724 posts
Mozart24 Sept 2026, 18:51

Same judge who restored Jim Acosta’s credentials after he refused to give up the microphone in Trump’s first term

Rooinek
RooinekCaptain19,042 posts
24 Sept 2026, 22:32
#4
24 Sept 2026, 22:32#4

Wehe . . . egg-faced Trumpanzees stamping their feet insisting on their Master's right to ban journalists and dump all over free speech.

These same brainwashed fascists are squealing about how other people felt about Adolf Hitler without realising that they sound like Nazis themselves.

I would have thought the decent and intelligent people on this board would have unanimously condemned Bozo's shameless and disgusting actions but clearly I'm over-estimating the intelligence and decency of some.

DE
Captain13,240 posts
Denny25 Sept 2026, 02:46

@Mozart.. I remember when Moffie often praised free speech on this site and criticized its absence on Herr Barlee's site.

True or false?

DbDraad
Captain27,048 posts
DbDraad25 Sept 2026, 11:50

He didn't ban free speech or silence anyone, he just removed their access to the Whitehouse...I don't like that he did it ...caused too much noise... free speech is not free access... that's a privilege.

bobbok
bobbokCaptain10,732 posts
24 Sept 2026, 22:36
#5
24 Sept 2026, 22:36#5
bobbok
bobbokCaptain10,732 posts
24 Sept 2026, 22:54
#6
24 Sept 2026, 22:54#6
DE
DennyCaptain13,240 posts
25 Sept 2026, 00:18
#7
25 Sept 2026, 00:18#7

I would have thought the decent and intelligent people on this board would have unanimously condemned Bozo's shameless and disgusting actions but clearly I'm over-estimating the intelligence and decency of some.

You can never be disappointed if you don’t get your hopes up. The façade of decency has been stripped away with the arrival of the architect of indecency.

Mozart
MozartCoach50,724 posts
25 Sept 2026, 02:22
#8
25 Sept 2026, 02:22#8

Fake news isn’t free speech. As for Carville I’ve met him, yesterday’s man.

sharkbok
Captain23,447 posts
sharkbok25 Sept 2026, 11:00

Trump decides what is real and fake on behalf of the Trumpanzee species.

Rooinek
Captain19,042 posts
Rooinek25 Sept 2026, 11:24

@sharkbok Yes, and they lap it up without questioning it.

DE
DennyCaptain13,240 posts
25 Sept 2026, 10:26
#9
25 Sept 2026, 10:26#9

How lucky can we be with Trump in the WH and his echo in our forum.

Rooinek
Captain19,042 posts
Rooinek25 Sept 2026, 08:44

They have a lot in common . . . most notably the pathetically childish lengths they'll go to to pretend they haven't blundered.

Think Bozo's Sharpiegate embarrassment or Moffie trying to pretend he didn't make a fool of himself when he told me 09h30 was an "unhinged" time to be posting.

LMAO!

DE
Captain13,240 posts
Denny25 Sept 2026, 09:00

@Rooinek They have a lot in common . . .
Yep, I picked up on that a while ago and I've mentioned it a few times. The one is an echo of the other. He had me fooled until Trump came along......got to hand it to him he kept the act going for decades. I've lost all faith, trust and respect for the Fake who once had my total respect.

Rooinek
RooinekCaptain19,042 posts
25 Sept 2026, 11:40
#10
25 Sept 2026, 11:40#10

Conceited, spiteful, childish, vindictive, boastful, vain, deceitful, narcissistic, boorish, surround themselves with yes-men . . . it's a long list of things that Moffie and Bozo have in common.

DE
Captain13,240 posts
Denny25 Sept 2026, 10:54

Classless.

Rooinek
Captain19,042 posts
Rooinek25 Sept 2026, 11:26

Old, senile, always bang on about their high IQ, regularly prove they have a low IQ . . . like I said, it's a long list.

Mozart
MozartCoach50,724 posts
25 Sept 2026, 16:49
#11
25 Sept 2026, 16:49#11

So Rooinek, I guess this was just a lie…

‘ I don't know how many of you have noticed a change in my tone over the last week or so but I just want to say that the other thing I've discovered is that I've abused this forum for too long trying to make up for the fact that I'm such a people-pleaser in real life. I'm very different to the character I try to portray. I've learned that even people like Mozart, Plum and Empower - none of whom owe me any kindness or respect - have still given me that kindness and respect, especially with regard to my writing attempts.

I am humbled. I am not only going to become a better husband, father, grandfather and writer, I'm also goiing to become a better poster. At the end of the day, we are all bound by our love for rugby and whether we agree with each other or not, we can still show each other some respect and compassion’

Rooinek
RooinekCaptain19,042 posts
25 Sept 2026, 16:51
#12
25 Sept 2026, 16:51#12

You deserve every insult I send your way, Moffie. You're a cowardly liar and a low life human being.

Don't blame me.

Mozart
Coach50,724 posts
Mozart25 Sept 2026, 15:08

That’s not what you thought when you posted the above 9 months ago…..so which is true.

Rooinek
Captain19,042 posts
Rooinek25 Sept 2026, 15:26

@Moffie I put out an olive branch. You just carried on with your childish and embarrassing one-upmanship.

You can't change. You are the low life liar that you are. I can deal with that . . . just spare us the mealy-mouthed cries for pity.

Mozart
Coach50,724 posts
Mozart25 Sept 2026, 15:52

@Rooinek …no cries for pity from you Rooinek. Actually I can process this version of Rooinek, you are inherently a nasty piece of work, never happier than when you think you have humiliated another poster.

A board thug and to add to that we now have all the evidence we ever needed to know you are the liar.

— END OF THREAD —

More from Mikes Gripes

More news