FIXTURESNo upcoming fixtures — check back soon.
FORUM / MIKES GRIPES /  Sharing a project I built - Kling 3.0 AI video generator

Sharing a project I built - Kling 3.0 AI video generator

Started by MartynFoster7350 REPLIES14 VIEWS· 19 Sept 2026, 17:01
SHAREXFACEBOOKWHATSAPPTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
MartynFoster735
MartynFoster735Newbie1 posts
19 Sept 2026, 17:01
#1
19 Sept 2026, 17:01#1

Hi all,

I'd like to share a project I've been working on: https://kling3ai.co/

It gives access to Kling 3.0, an AI video generator. You can make short clips with multiple shots in one scene, image-to-video from several reference images, synced audio including lip-sync in five languages, precise on-screen text rendering, and clips up to 15 seconds; the paid tiers go up to 4K without a watermark. There is a free tier to start, and plans start at $9.9.

Happy to answer any questions about it here.

Cheers,
Martyn

— END OF THREAD —

More from Mikes Gripes

More news